Sunday, July 10, 2011

July 9-10, 2011 : 2011년 7월 9-10일

비가 많이 와요!!!  It is totally raining!

Here's a sparrow in the rain eating Grandma's food garbage.  (Later I'll tell you this saga.)
여기 잠새가 할머니의 음식 스레기 먹는다. (나중에 이야기 줄게.)

One of the rivers near my husband's childhood home.  Those green dots are the tops of fullgrown trees.

That yellow tape up above is the underpass leading into Ilsuk's hometown, which is completely flooded.
So my children were engaging in natural rainy day activities--newspaper sword fighting.

And when AJ couldn't win that way, he resorted to butt attacks.

So, my sister-in-law was going to try to get BJ in a Hip Hop dance class, and that sounded really good on this rainy day.  And when she got ready to go, she said, "We might not be able to get back, so you might have to sleep at our house." 

Well, sure enough, we couldn't.  But we sure had a lot of fun.  And I'll have to tell you about that later because children are sleepy and crying.

No comments: