Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4, 2011 : 2011년 7월 4일

(BJ) Today we played with our new toys. 
(AJ) We got our new toys at HomePlus with Grandpa and Grandma and Mommy and BJ and me. 
(BJ) First, I picked a car, and AJ picked legos,
(AJ) but then I found the Power Ranger robot I wanted.  I think he looks awesome! 
(BJ) I found a Kamyun Rider Kiba sword, and AJ also got another sword to fight with me.
(Mommy) I tried to get BJ to buy the toy he has been crying over, but no, he decided not to get it or another sword like AJ's so they could fight equally, came home, and cried about it.  Some things never change. 
(BJ) We came home and I battled with AJ.  We had a fun time battling.

Grandma and Grandpa at lunch.  You grill the meat in the center of the table.  BJ ate an adult portion at noon and then declared that he was hungry again at 2:00 PM.

BJ lovingly gazing at his new toy and AJ wielding his sword on Grandma and Grandpa on the ride home.

(Semi) happily playing (hey, they wouldn't be siblings without some rivalry, right?)

No comments: