Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July 20, 2011 : 2011년 7월 20일

Okay, it was like pulling teeth to get the kids to write about vacation, so I interviewed them instead. 


Grandma resting at a rest area where the boys were playing.

1.  Why did we go on vacation?
BJ:  Because it was a day for Jinhyung and us to rest and Jinhyung didn't have school.
AJ:  Because it was time for rest.
BJ: And it was time for fun.
AJ: Yes, it was.

Resting



2. Where did we go on vacation?

BJ:  To the beach
AJ:  To Jinhyung





3.  What was best about dinner?

BJ:  I played with the baby, and AJ tried to hide from Mommy.




AJ: I saw a dog walking and I got wet and ...


AJ getting wet


BJ: I like feeding the cats.
AJ:  But I threw meat at them and I accidentally threw it where they couldn't find it.

AJ and kitten


4.  How was AJ's birthday?

AJ: I LOVE my birthday, and I said, "CAKE!!!"
BJ: I don't know.




5. How about the cable car and the mountain?

BJ: We went on the mountain?
AJ: Oh...
BJ: (farts)

Proof we made it to the top of the mountain (me wearing heeled sandals because I had not anticipated a weekend trip to the beach would include a mountain hike).


BJ at the top--didn't get AJ because he was literally running all the way up...then had to be carried back down (thanks, Keun Abba!)


6. What about the beach?

AJ:  I don't know.
BJ:  I'm kind of crazy right now.  Can we stop?



a little crazy

No comments: