Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 8, 2011 ; 2011년 7월 8일

Today my children were all about writing.

BJ wanted his red notebook from Grandma and immediately began writing, "Today is a good day.  The next day with be better if Mom not start (start what, he didn't say).  Goodbye, kid.  From me, BJ. See you tomorrow, kid.  I will see you tomorrow, everyday, everyone.  I will go back to the USA. I will sit in the shade. I will wait for you, with AJ for my friends, for you, kid." 

This accompanied the following picture.




AJ wrote millions of letters and finally managed to pull together the sentence, "I GO," of which he was very proud.
They also wrote postcards to Daddy and to the library, whose summer reading theme is "One World, Many Stories."

After all that hard work, naturally, they needed ice cream, and guess what we found, Bowen and MJ?!

BeyBlade popsicles!

There look to be about 40 of these 2" beauties in the box.

They even spin...kind of.

No comments: