Sunday, June 19, 2011

June 19, 2011 : 2011년 6월 19일


Okay, so today is Sunday, Father's Day, and a day of rest (supposedly).  BJ woke up crying because he missed Daddy so much, and AJ just isn't himself.  So, because of all of the above, I am writing this for the two of them today.  They each answered questions about Daddy, and here they are!

  1. How old is Daddy?
    BJ: Korean age? Ummm.... 47?  Maybe 46 and a half.
    AJ: 8
  2. What is Daddy's favorite color?
    BJ: red
    AJ: Ummm.... treasure (Me: What color is "treasure"? Is that gold? Silver? AJ:  Treasure is gold, Mommy. (at least he didn't add, "dunh!" this time)).
  3. What is Daddy's favorite thing to do?
    BJ: play with us
    AJ: work
  4. What is Daddy's favorite sport?
    BJ: soccer
    AJ: baseball
  5. What is Daddy's favorite food?
    BJ: Ummm... kimchi with sticky chicken (General Tso's chicken)
    AJ: Kimchi bokkum bab
  6. What is your favorite memory of Daddy?
    BJ: When he played with us at the castle playground.
    AJ: going to the playground and then buying ice cream on the way home (and let me tell you, I have taken those kids to that playground, and that ice cream shop is NOT on the way home, so kudos to Daddy for taking them the very LONG way and making a great memory!)
  7. What is your favorite thing about Daddy?
    BJ: When he sleeps with me when I'm scared
    AJ: Flying on Daddy's feet
  8. If you had to tell Daddy everything special in one sentence, what would it be?
    BJ: I love, I mean, hi, Daddy! (He's trying so hard to be grown up!)
    AJ: I love you, and I like to play OUTSIDE.
Happy Father's Day, Daddy!  We love you!

No comments: