Saturday, January 5, 2008















Here are Ilsuk and I talking during the wedding. Ilsuk told me he didn't think I was allowed to talk so much, but I couldn't help myself.














Here are Ilsuk and BJ while we were getting ready.















Here's one family picture. BJ was scared of all the people and AJ didn't recognize me until I changed back into my regular clothes, so it was a bit crazy.














Here is the traditional dress with Ilsuk's parents. It's not a traditional pose but one that the wedding hall likes, and it was the only one with Ilsuk's parents.














And the traditional picture of the groom carrying the bride on his back. The clothes are so slippery though that it was impossible to hold on (there is no picture of us both on the floor).

Love, Beth

1 comment:

Grandma Basel said...

Congratulations, Beth and Il Suk! The pictures are beautiful! I love seeing the boys, of course, but, also, Il Suk's Mom and Dad. It helps to see the pictures, even though I have heard about the wedding. I can't imagine Il Suk carrying you while wearing those slippery clothes. Thanks you two for doing this. We'll pray for Il Suk's grandmother. Is this his Mom's mother?

Love to all of you and Il Suk's family, Love, Mom